Swimming with dolphin Ogasawara Tour in English
About the swimming with dolphin Ogasawara tour by Skindiving school “Sumoguri no gakkou” in English.
We have a charter boat tour speaking all in English.
We provide swim with dolphin, whale watching (humpback whale, sperm whale), skin diving lesson, Minamijima trekking, and snorkeling with wreck, cave, fishes, coral, green turtle, manta, etc.
You can choice and order some of them because charter boat tour is order-made tour.
We welcome your trip of family, couple, friends.
Have a fun!! ^^
- watching and swimming with dolphin / all year
- trekking “Minamijima” / all year excepting from November to January
- Humpback whale watching from December to May
- Sperm whale watching / all year
- watching and swimming with green turtle / all year
- fishing / all year
- swimming fishing / from June to Oct
- spear fishing / all year
- snorkel lesson / all year
- skin diving lesson / all year
- cave snorkeling / all year
- wreck snorkeling / all year
- half day (8:30-11:30 or 12:30 – 15:30) 45000 yen
- one day 9:00 – 15:00 85000 yen
till 6 person same price
from 7 person \10000 charge per 1 person ( half day is \5000)
max is 8 person
high season 20% plus
- half day (8:30-11:30 or 12:30 – 15:30) 7000 yen
- one day 9:00 – 15:00 11000 yen
high season 20% plus
- snorkel set (fin, mask, snorkel) 1000 yen
- wet suits 2000 yen
- weight 1000 yen
- marine digital camera 3000 yen
per one person
Albatros is name of the ship. 32ft, 15 person max, 90 hp outboard moter * 2, marine WC, ladder * 2, with AED, roof, chairs.
This is new ship made in Japan, on June 2015. maintained every month.
32 knot is max speed, fast, and comfortable.
This ship go like bird flying.
I am the captain of the ship named Yoshiaki Okazaki.
I live in Ogasawara from 2008.
My hobby is spear fishing.
I like skin diving, and spear fishing.
There is a time I do spear fishing every day.
So I know terrain detail in the sea of ogasawara.
I have took a journey many times abroad.
Especially I like Ireland.
I like Irish traditional music, and also I play guiter in the session.
English is not my mother language, but I like talking in English with tourist.
I hope you enjoy journey.
- your name?
- phone number?
- hotel name?
- how many member?
- how old are they?
- half time or one day?
- what tour?